Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Life..The Begining

I should have continued my previous post, about some days of my life, but today is my birthday. I'm 22 years old now, which is something not as pleasant as I thought it would be. I was born on May 15th 2007. So I'll take this chance to tell you about that rainy bloody black day I was born in.

Sun May 12, 1985 "Qowa Al Amn" Hospital, Al-Reyad, Saudi Arabia :

It's about 6:00 am I'm -30 minutes old :D They just changed half of my blood a week ago. I got born by an American doctor, who said the moment he saw me "Ohhh, very tall " :) I was born with a problem in my blood know as the "RH -ve" problem which simply means that my blood has anti-bodies that keep destroying the red blood cells . So they put me under continuous "Ultra-violet" ray to build my immunity system for two weeks , and regular visits for about two months.
That's a short scene from that day, after that I stayed in Saudi Arabia for eight years. Then I came back Egypt and stayed here ever since. Anyway, I have another day to share with you that's so related to my birthday, the day I became a Sun Certified Programmer for The Java 2 Platform SE 5.0 :P It's related to my birthday cause It was a day before it, It was 11th May, 2006 ... A year ago.


Thursday May 11, 2006 ITE- Mansoura about 12:00 pm :
I'm sitting in the prometric testing room, that smelly old room with three PCs only, one for the server and two for the examinees. I'm so nervous, my heart is trembling inside me and my knees are as jell-o. It's my first international exam ever and I'm taking it under very rough conditions, but finally I'm here. It's a new exam "the 1.5 edition" and I don't have a clue how it looks like cause I'm the first one to take it among the people I know, I didn't have time to finish my preparation, I'm here alone without my friends, I wasn't supposed to take this exam alone and I've 10 days left to my final college exams. Could it be any worse ?? Anyway, here it comes . "Allah please be with me, please Allah I don't wanna fail this one. Not this one. Allah you know how hard I studied for this one, Only you know " . The exam started and man it has a windows 3.1 like bad interface. I've 2 hrs 50 minutes to finish... 2 hrs 15 minutes later, I finished. It's over, I feel that I did well, I just hope it's not those false feelings that I have in college, that I did very well and then the results comes out the reverse . I take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath, and goes out of the room to take my score sheet. It's being printed out. I can't waittttttt, I look at the paper eagerly and I see it, my score, my score in the SCJP 1.5 exam, my first international exam . I got 84%, El 7amdullela

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ana hasabet 2wel sater man 2y rad leya hena eny begad basetameta3 eny 2eralak
we youm 12 da youm kan sa3ed 3ala el bashreya la2nak gat feha
we le 7amdlelah enak delew2ty be7'eer we ya rab dayeman
we 2sama7ly 2haneak be SCJP laeny yameken sa3ateha makonash ne3araf ba3d fa de foresa en 2olak
congratulatioooooooon
we ya rab kol 23eyadak tebe2 sa3eda we feha 27edath la tonesa

Alaa Emad said...

Happy birthday My friend

kol sana we enta tayeb ya Ahmed..

3o2bal 1000000000 sana..
we yekoon m3ak sorra mliana bel intenational certifications :))

بى.اس:
(sorra) تعنى سره بضم السين وفتح الراء بتاعه الاستاذ اللمبى

Unknown said...

10000 Kol Sana Wenta Tayeb, your birthday events proves that disasters still happen in the middle east :)

I know you had hard time studying and preparing for the SCJP Exam and Congratulations for being the first one certified around, you deserve it and sun is proud of having you certified :)

enta me7asesny ennak Dr.Nabil Farouk, you remember very tiny details about your birthday :) lol, I don't know how you did that :)

marwa said: "we youm 12 da youm kan sa3ed 3ala el bashreya la2nak gat feha "
I don't know why?!!, deh el bashareya zadet wa7ed ya marwa, HEYA NA2SA ZA7MA :D (Kiddin)

Anonymous said...

:D asel ya ahmed ya soliman fe nas bategy el doneya 2leteha 27asan we 3amelen za7ema 3ala el fady we nas zai ahmed keda be million wa7ed we le doneya mosh hatemashy men 3'arehom (kol el zayao ya3ny);)
fa el bashareya zadet wa7ed mosh ay wa7ed wala enta leak ra2y tany :)

Unknown said...

mmmm, eeh el e7raag dah :)

we ba3deen ya marwa howa ana 3ashan 3amel za7ma yeb2a maleesh lazma? :)

Anonymous said...

za7ma de mosh be el wazn ya bashmohanedas :) de be el 3a2el we el edafa we 7aderetak 3abakary men youmak we ma7adsh ya2der ya2ol 3'eer keda da 7ata lebeya shaheda 3alek ;)

Abd4llA said...

lolllll..thank you all guys, and girls ;) . Marwa and Ahmed, ana ba2ool e7na ne'7alas el mawdoo3 da fel 2esm, we ya dar ma da'7alek shar...And marway, thnx for ur sweet words, and Farghal, begad I was soooooo happy when I read your comment, mateb2ash teb'7al 3alena ba2a ;) . We enta tool 3amrak za7ma ya3ny , walla eah :P

Ihab said...

Really nice blog eng.Ahmed

Happy birthday very late one ,sorry :D

but I wonder why you said so
I was born on May 15th 2007. So I'll take this chance to tell you about that rainy bloody black day I was born in.


I think it is a typo any how
Happy Birthday "we ya seedy ana elly 3amel el za7ma,lol"

kamasheto said...

He probably meant that an average human cycle is 22 years, once reached you're considered new again.

So virtually (looking at a virtualized version of reality) he was born 3 days ago.

Happy Born-day Ahmed =) lool

Anonymous said...

i guess it's time 2 change ur age in ur profile to be 22 ha , kol sana wenta tayeb..

BinGoRabbit said...

ana awel marra a3raf mawdoo3 your blood dah ..

anyway happy birthday+7days :)..

M.HASSAN said...

HI AHMED
I AM THE "T" MAN YOU SHOULD KNOW ME THIS IS THE FIRST LOG TO Y R SITE GREET WORK AND GO ON

Unknown said...

Great work Ahmed Wallahy

You deserve it >>

Anonymous said...

There aren't likely to be many couples in a crowded (or maybe not so crowded, if it's a weekday) pool hall. [url=http://www.fillerobe.com]canada goose[/url] This is accomplished through honest self-observation, without self-reproach. [url=http://www.d2now.com]canada goose outlet[/url] Jwnxkofan
[url=http://www.jacketstorontoonsale.com]winter parka outlet[/url] Vljudsrxl [url=http://www.louboutinstoreuk.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet[/url] ggrskfslg [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose toronto[/url]

Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots sale bujbndlo cheap ugg boots uk gwdgrpse cheap ugg boots ruxszarz cheap uggs mhjnlltf ugg boots sale uk kghtgysl ugg boots sale qpyfolnv ugg boots uk mjqmlkxn ugg boots ngzdpvck ugg sale efompurc