Thursday, January 10, 2008

Me... A Recap of the last period

Well, I've promised before to give a brief recap of the previous period, so here it is :) . I'm gonna be brief and talk about the major events and periods. I'll start with the most important event, I call it :
"The First Visit"
June-2008

"There he is...her Dad, should I call him Doctor !! or Uncle...or "3ammo" !!!...ok "3ammo" is fine. "...I shaked his hand, he was smiling very openly "Such a nice man" I thought.
I looked back and found my family just getting out of the car. I quickly introduced them to "3ammo" and then up the stairs we went. Her Mom was waiting for us in the top floor. "She's a nice lady" I thought. We were all introduced, she knew me of course, being the only young man there, and I met her brother, later came her sister,then THERE SHE WAS. Looking stunning "Masha2alla" , Wearing Orange stuff ...Yes that's her, Marwa... My now fiancee , I do remember that, cause that was my family's first visit to Marwa's house and the first time to meet her family. That's like one of the most important days of my life. Cause thanks Allah after that me and Marwa got engaged in August and we're looking forward to getting married soon. I thank Allah for that cause she's the best thing that ever happened in my life. God bless her.

To Be Continued...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't forget this day ever i was so shy this was the first time to meet his family we sat talking and i have better knowing about them and I really liked them very much and I was very happy that this was the feeling of my family too and they loved ahmed so much, this was the first time I agree with my family on the same person with the same degree so thanks gad every thing went well we "2rena el fate7a youm " 4/7 and from this day i know the meaning of living in"el gana " on the earth ,"rabena ya7'aleek leya we may7remanesh menak 2bdan" and i thanking god every day for having you in my life
thanks so much for making me happy (L)
Wait on the warmest of Embers for your next posts
see u soon
salam

Anonymous said...

we kaman 2ftakret enak tool el w2t fe el youm da kont batebosly men ta7t ly ta7t :P faker ya 7abeby

Anonymous said...

ohh that's really so sweet..
rabbena ye'7aleko leba3d..

Unknown said...

Rabbena yewafa2ko isA....

Mahi Abdelbar said...

rabena yekhaleeko le ba3d, we yewafa2ko, we tegawezo ba2a..
U r one of the nicest couple ever.
Take care of each other.

mthlykaweyy said...

hi
this is the first visit to me
it is anice blog iam gay homosex uality blogger from mansoura too
and i hope to be friends and exchange visiting in blogs

i will wait ur visit to my blog
dont late

bye

Anonymous said...

http://grand-jury.org/sites/buyvalium/#38745 generic brand for valium - valium dosage for anxiety in dogs